Check out the video. The key combinations in the video is CTRL+P for pitch bend, and hold control while typing controller number for CC events.
Saturday, November 9, 2013
Posted by Peter Salomonsen at 7:01 PM
To be efficient in the tracker you need to know the keyboard-shortcuts. Using a MacBook these are not so obvious as when using a PC - so here's what you need to know:
- Deleting notes: with PC it's the DEL key, but for MacBook it's "fn"+BackSpace
- Changing octave: PC function keys, MacBook "fn"+Function key
- Moving notes/events upwards: Same as for PC - Shift+Backspace
- Moving notes/events downwards: With PC it's the INSERT key, but any key combo's I've found for Mac doesn't seem to produce the INSERT key event. I'll look into this for the next Frinika version.
- Page up/down: "fn"+up/down arrow keys
- Undo/Redo: This you know from other programs - but instead of CTRL+Z/Y (PC) use CMD+Z/Y
- Ctrl change - in a note field hold CTRL while typing the controller no (same for PC)
Posted by Peter Salomonsen at 5:26 PM