- Deleting notes: with PC it's the DEL key, but for MacBook it's "fn"+BackSpace
- Changing octave: PC function keys, MacBook "fn"+Function key
- Moving notes/events upwards: Same as for PC - Shift+Backspace
- Moving notes/events downwards: With PC it's the INSERT key, but any key combo's I've found for Mac doesn't seem to produce the INSERT key event. I'll look into this for the next Frinika version.
- Page up/down: "fn"+up/down arrow keys
- Undo/Redo: This you know from other programs - but instead of CTRL+Z/Y (PC) use CMD+Z/Y
- Ctrl change - in a note field hold CTRL while typing the controller no (same for PC)
A blog about the Frinika music software - tips & tricks - cool use cases - music - sounds etc.
Saturday, November 9, 2013
MacBook keyboard in tracker view
To be efficient in the tracker you need to know the keyboard-shortcuts. Using a MacBook these are not so obvious as when using a PC - so here's what you need to know:
Posted by Peter Salomonsen at 5:26 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment